Home Kai Altair Discografia Letras Galeria Street Team WWW Image Map
Audio de la cancion Big Cat
lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012 // Written by: // 0 Comentarios

Audio en vivo de la canción Big Cat que canto Kai en el tercer evento del Mermaid Lagoon de este año




Letra: 
Comin' for you, and you can't hide
Left the door loose, now I'm inside
You can run away, and you can cry
But I will find you each and every time
Cause I can see in the dark
and I can run like the wind
And you won't get very far
before I find you, I find you again
Oooohhh, baby I'm a big cat
coming for your in your dreams and
I will track you through the deep sand, and I will take you down
Are you running, are you lost?
What are you hunting? What have you caught?
You can have your way and tear it up,
I'll be right behind now matter what
Cause I can see in the dark
and I can run like the wind
And you won't get very far
before I find you, I find you again
Oooohhh, baby I'm a big cat
coming for your in your dreams and
I will track you to the sea and
I will take you down
I can feel you, I can hear you, I can smell you here
I can feel you, I can hear you, I can taste you dear
Oooohhh, baby I'm a big cat
coming for your in your dreams and
I will track you through the deep sand
and I will take you down
OOOOh baby I'm a big cat
coming for you in your dreams and
I will track you to the sea and
I will take you down
OOOOhhhh baby I'm a big cat
coming for you in your dreams and
I will catch you in my teeth and
I will tear it out
right out

Etiquetas: ,

Publicar un comentario